Monday, May 20, 2013
Each 5 pounds I lose, I will set a list of 5 goals to help me towards the next 5 pounds.
For my first set of 5 pounds, my goals are:
1. Keep a better eye on what I eat. Track all food whether on spark or on paper
2. Walk at least 30 minutes a day outside of work
3. WAKE UP ON TIME. If I wake up on time, I will have enough chance to eat a healthy breakfast, get some exercise and shower in the morning instead of rushing then relying on coffee all day long.
4. In order to wake up on time, I need to go to bed on time.
5. LOSE 5 POUNDS, that's all you need to worry about for now. One step at a time.
As my favorite phrase for everything goes (because I am a procrastinator)
Don't be laaaazyyyyy, JUST DO IT!