Monday, May 20, 2013
* Weight, this AM: 185.8
. - 50 minutes on recumbent
. - 25 minutes abs/core
. - 26 minutes yoga/stretch
. - 13 minutes lower body strength
* Dinner at Texas Roadhouse
* Snack before bed of fruit & carrots brought me 478 over max calories!
Responses to Recent Queries & Comments:
* I weigh in every day, without fail, because the weigh-in is my time to recommit to myself that I have changed my nutritional and fitness way of life. After 64 years of doing it wrong, a major commitment is required to do it right. Moreover, it works (for me).
* GoAnna2: Your name says it all: You go, girl! Excellent!
* If you really want to encourage me, tell me about the extra time and activities YOU spent doing fitness this week! Or, *better still*, "point" back to your blog, where you tell YOURSELF, and everybody else, including me.
Need to meet new people with new ideas and perspectives?
***Sure, you do***
Life, nutrition, fitness, wellness, humor, culture ... gezortenplatz
SP Diversity –