Monday, May 20, 2013
• What made you decide to try The Spark Solution Program?
I decided to try the Spark Solution Program to change things up a bit, and it gave me an easy way to do it that I did not have to search out and put together myself. Why re-invent the wheel?
• Have you seen or felt any results in this first week?
I feel better and have more energy.
• What do you like the most about the program?
How easy it is to follow and the time frame. I can stay focused because I keep telling myself I can do anything for 2 weeks.
• What was your favorite meal from this week?
Breakfast from day 2. I love everything on that meal, and it is items I already eat and have in the house.
• Which Insider Tip motivated you the most this week?
These Things Take Time
"Don't expect everything immediately. Celebrate little steps because many little steps cover a great distance." --Amy, 82 lbs lost
• What is your goal is for next week?
Improve my sleep habits and get a consistent routine for summer written down in checklist form that is easy for me to refer to and check off.
Be sure and check out the book's website, even if you have already, you are sure to notice something that you overlooked the first time.