Monday, May 20, 2013
This week has been a total success for me. I was actually up a pound when I started the program, so I've lost 2.5 pounds in the past week.
My specific actions that caused this weight loss:
1. I lowered my calorie range when I completely restarted my Spark program, so I've been eating fewer calories
2. I tracked EVERYTHING, all week long, and accurately
3. I ate well (was not really following the plan in Spark Solution, but was using SOME of the recipes) - I was never hungry once
4. Consistent exercise, with my lowest minutes being 20 minutes daily
5. VERY LIMITED SUGAR (mainly the honey in my tea and very portion-controlled occasional treats)
Plan for Week 2: DO EXACTLY WHAT I DID DURING WEEK ONE!!! Duh!! It's working and you know the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
I am only 1.5 pounds from entering back into the 170s. This is HIGHLY motivating to me as that was what I wanted to "unstick."
Have a great week!!!