Spark Solution Week #1 Recap
Sunday, May 19, 2013
What made you decide to try The Spark Solution Program? I need to gain control of my eating and workout schedule. I've been up and down in weight for years, but the last few years I've only been up. It was time for a lifetime change; no diet.
• Have you seen or felt any results in this first week? I haven't been as consistent with my workout outs as I should have been, but I do have more energy when I do them. The scale has not moved much, but I do feel better.
• What do you like the most about the program? I like that everything is spelled out for me. I feel like it is like going to a health retreat at home; with me making all of the meals.
• What was your favorite meal from this week? I didn't make all of the meals because it is just me & my husband, but I do plan to make all of them over the next several weeks then move on to the recipes in the Spark People Cookbook. I never knew that I could cook with out salt! My favorite meal was Southwestern Chicken & Rice.
• Which Insider Tip motivated you the most this week? These Things Take Time
• What is your goal is for next week? To stay on Solution all 7 days with meals and workouts. The first week I went off Solution a few times, but These Things Take Time.