* Beth almost forced me to go to the store, yesterday, to buy some new clothes. I bought a pair of 34" jeans. I haven't worn this size jeans, in more than 40 years.
* The bad news is, that while my weight was down this AM (the previous 5 days it was up additionally each day), it will almost certainly be up significantly tomorrow at the official weekly weigh-in. (Just trying to prepare myself for the fruits of overeating.
* Did 45 minutes on the recumbent, yesterday, even slower. Felt okay afterwords, but this AM, without the NSAIDs (see my updated acronym lexicon:
), I was in agony.
* I will workout today, but I'll halve the recumbent workout (while going even slower), and just stretch afterwords.
* Nice day, today.
* Last minute "thought": I wonder if the reason I'm so hungry (hungrier than I've ever been in the last two years of weight management!!), lately, is because I've cut back on my morning oatmeal? I wonder if I need to goose this up, again. I'll try that tomorrow -- going from 75 grams of quick oats to 120 grams.
Here, all's well, that "ends" un-"swell",
Need to meet new people with new ideas and perspectives?
***Sure, you do***
Life, nutrition, fitness, wellness, humor, culture ... gezortenplatz
SP Diversity –