A Reason A Day #12
Saturday, May 18, 2013
To help SPARK the fire I need to get back on track, I plan to post a new reason every day for 30 days reminding me why I want to live healthier and lose weight.
12. More small clothes fit in the washer/dryer than big clothes.
11. With more strength, greater flexibility, and less weight, I may find myself in less pain.
10. When I am outside more, I am sick less.
09. To reduce my rising cholesterol levels.
08. To be a positive influence on my diabetic husband.
07. I hate my double chin.
06. So I can easily reach my goal of finishing the 2014 Fight for Air Climb in under 40 minutes.
05. Regular exercise clears my head and evens my moods.
04. I feel more in control of my life when I take care of myself.
03. I liked it better when I fit in L shirts instead of XL.
02. When I exercise regularly, I have more energy.
01. When my face is thinner, I have a prettier smile.