I used to have a streak going on blogging. I broke it, and it has been difficult to get back on doing it daily again. I know it is a key to my accountability on my daily goals & maybe that is why there is not to many goals met. Part of it is I have been ready to just relax in the evening after a long 12 hour day of daycare, that I just haven't been ready to sit down and blog.
One good thing is I am back on the daily Made to Crave. It has been good. Today really was encouraging. I was ready to eat stuff that I shouldn't for afternoon snack, instead I sat down and read a Ch 6. This quote really hit home....
"if we find that certain foods are impossible to walk away from -- we can't or won't deny ourselves an unhealthy choice in order to make a healthier choice -- then it's a clue that we are being ruled by this food on some level."
I don't want to be ruled by food and cravings. I sometimes think I deserve or really want something, it won't hurt just one time. But until I break through this plateau I must be more careful. My weakest time is in the afternoon. Therefore, I am planning on reading Made to Crave then.
I finished the two baby blankets this week...will post pictures later.
DAILY -- 5/8, 5/9, 5/10
2. Follow trainer's nutrition plan strictly
3. Exercise minimum of 30 minutes a day allowing one day of rest a week
4. Achilles/Calf stretch routine - ice Achilles tendon
5. Made to Crave Devotional
WEEKLY (Sat-Fri) --
1. Lying Leg Stretch - 3x's week (M-W-F)
2. Made to Crave - watch DVD, read book & do homework
3. Plan meals
4. Cardio = min 20 min a day, Strength (M-W-F)
1. 2003 pictures into album
2. Bind wedding quilt
3. Bind granddaughter's baby quilt
4. Quilt/bind 2nd baby quilt
5. Make baby quilt for daycare parent
6. 2004 pictures sorted, labeled, put into album
7. Sort/put away stacks of material (leftover from projects)
8. Clean/organize quilting room
9. Start Mahan quilts
10. Finish cross stitch baby sampler for granddaughter