Wednesday, May 15, 2013
So last night I had this tasty and wonderful salad. Romaine lettuce, broccoli, blackberries, cherry tomatoes, croutons, salad toppins, balsamic dressing, chicken...etc. You get the idea. Healthy, tasty and I enjoyed eating it. But why does my body scream at me after eating such healthy wonderful food. It makes trying to eat healthy discouraging. My stomach was bloated and cramping all night...even had some residual this morning. I want to eat more salads and healthy foods, but if this is what is going to happen, I really can't see myself getting any better.
Ok enough of that...I am not going to give up just yet. Need to keep trying and hope the body will adjust and not continue to drive me crazy.
1. Freggies - 2 daily
2. Exercise - 10-30 minutes daily/500 for the month
3. Journal - on SP or in my personal journal
4. Green tea - 2 cups daily
5. Meds & Vitamins - Allergy med and hormones, CLA & multi-vitamin +
6. Spiritiual/Meditation - Deepak's meditation &/or spiritual time
1. Freggies - 1/2 grapefruit,
2. Exercise -
3. Journal - begun
4. Green tea - done
5. Meds & Vitamins - begun
6. Spiritiual/Meditation -