Wednesday, May 15, 2013
I have slipped back into my old ways and have regained (almost) all that I lost so I am starting again.
I did not realise how badly I had slipped until I got on the scales today for the first time in AGES. Back to 100kg.
I have still been doing some exercise, mainly walking but not as much as before. Working in an office where the only easily available snacks are chocolate bars and packets of crisps made it easy for me to fail. I had stopped taking my morning, lunchtime and afternoon walks and sat in the tea room with coffee. Although, sometimes I went out for a (high calorie) coffee ,,,and who can resist an apricot Danish pastry with that..
And two days ago my Fitbit broke so I could not not even see how far I did not walk..
So, I decided on a few changes..
1. Get a new Fitbit. I got a FitbitOne which syncs with my phone and I even used it to monitor my sleep last night.. I need to go to bed earlier.
2. Restart regular walking during the day. Today I did 15 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at lunchtime.
3. Drag the Wii out and restart on Wiifit (and other Wii active games).. Doing this after finishing this blog entry
4. STICK TO MY ALLOCATED FOOD FOR THE DAY. I managed to stay away from the tempting snacks today and on target to achieve this.
5. Get back to Sparking... Well this is me doing just that..
Over the next few days I will be resetting my goals and getting fully back into Sparkpeople but I think this is enough for today.