Since I made new daily & weekly goals last Friday it has been challenging to meet the daily goals. As I said it was going to be a challenge. I realize that I can't always meet every goal every day (perfection), but to strive for doing my best and continue on.
Sat was my son-in-law's college graduation. Between going out to eat for lunch and his graduation party in the evening the meal plan went out the window.
Sunday I worked cleaning out the flower gardens. Monday our refrigerator froze up and overheated. After keeping it turned off most of the day it started working again.
Here are the quilts I made for the African girls' home....
I used double knit fabrics I inherited from my mom's fabric stash as the focus fabric
the brown print & dark brown fabrics were my mom's
the green/grey/black print double knit & the black/white print in the center was my mom's
the big square orange/tan/peach print knit was my mom's
DAILY -- 5/4, 5/5, 5/6, 5/7
2. Follow trainer's nutrition plan strictly
(aft snack*) *didn't
3. Exercise minimum of 30 minutes a day allowing one day of rest a week
4. Achilles/Calf stretch routine - ice Achilles tendon
5. Made to Crave Devotional
WEEKLY (Sat-Fri) --
1. Lying Leg Stretch - 3x's week (M-W-F)
2. Made to Crave - watch DVD, read book & do homework
3. Plan meals
4. Cardio = min 20 min a day, Strength (M-W-F)
1. 2003 pictures into album
2. Bind wedding quilt
3. Bind granddaughter's baby quilt
4. Quilt/bind 2nd baby quilt
5. Make baby quilt for daycare parent
6. 2004 pictures sorted, labeled, put into album
7. Sort/put away stacks of material (leftover from projects)
8. Clean/organize quilting room
9. Start Mahan quilts
10. Finish cross stitch baby sampler for granddaughter