Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    NANCYJH64   54,894
50,000-59,999 SparkPoints

Change my daily tracking goals

Monday, May 13, 2013

I forgot how I can change my tracking goals each day.

I still have the measuring all of my food. I do this about 70% of the time but need to firm up the other 30%

I have down to journal and/or blog each day

I also put down to exercise 15 minutes while watching TV. Will bring out the balance ball and some weiths to use during commercials.

I hope this change can rev things up!!

Had the Jalepeno Lime shrimp last night at Applebys with my Mom, Dad and brothers. Not bad in calories and Very delicious. Need to remember for next time I go.


Member Comments About This Blog Post:
FLORIDASUN 6/8/2013 7:34AM

    That meal looks delish! emoticon I'm the world's WORST tracker...but I know how helpful it is! I just try to eat REAL whole foods and know that if I stick with that I'll be okay. I really should start tracking really racks up your spark points! emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
BEAUTIFUL_REINA 5/14/2013 3:22PM

    That plate looks DELICIOUS!!

Report Inappropriate Comment
GODS_TEMPLE 5/13/2013 5:18PM

    You are doing so well with setting your goals. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
KARENE10 5/13/2013 9:04AM

    I really like the Applebee's "diet" menu. I haven't tried the the Jalapeņo Shrimp but I did try a steak dish and a chicken dish and both were really good. When I stop tracking what I eat I always overeat:( emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
JENSHAINES 5/13/2013 8:45AM

    I've found that I've been really hooked into the tracking and its helping a lot. I used to be sort of hit or miss. What I've done this time around, though, is be a little bit easier on myself and found equivalent foods in terms of fat, calories, etc., when the food I want isn't in the database. I figure I'm better doing that than not tracking at all.

Happy Monday! Glad you had a nice time on Mother's Day.

Report Inappropriate Comment

    emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by NANCYJH64