Saturday, May 11, 2013
* Did 45 minutes on the recumbent, but went slow, and low effort level.
* Did no hard abs exercises, again, today.
* Legs are continuously fatigued, presumably from pinched nerves caused by the stenosis. I can barely get up the stairs to my office. No pain -- just fatigue.
* I'm going to hold off on the hard abs until I recover from the arm surgery around July something.
* Stir fry for dinner. (I am a maniac for high veg with meat/fish meals, such as stew, Chinese, pot pies, Cornish pasties, etc.)
Need to meet new people with new ideas and perspectives?
***Sure, you do***
Life, nutrition, fitness, wellness, humor, culture ... gezortenplatz
SP Diversity –