Saturday, May 11, 2013
These are some of the small changes I made that paid off in a big way.
I didn't feel overwhelmed with my healthy eating this time around, which is usually the reason I keep stopping and starting over and over.
1. I buy brown rice instead of white.
2. I buy whole grain bread instead of white.
3. I buy a big canister of plain Quaker Oatmeal instead of packets. Bonus: You can make oatmeal cookies!
4. Egg white omelettes instead of whole eggs.
5. Fresh or frozen veggies instead of canned.
6. Whole grain pasta instead of white.
It was not a big change but it was enough to stop me from feeling overwhelmed.