Friday, May 10, 2013
I sorted out all of the stuff in my pantry today. After shopping at three stores I finally got the containers I needed. One of the cereal keepers broke before I even filled it up so it needs to be replaced. Also, my labeler ran out so I need a new cartridge before I can complete this project. I intend to do that tomorrow and then I will have completed all the tasks I set for myself this week! Next week I will tackle the rest of the kitchen. A lot of the cupboards have been taken care of already but just need a touch up or a check in. I am very excited to be starting the new 5% challenge tomorrow! Go Cloverleafs!