Friday, May 10, 2013
"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you." - Fred Devito
The 5% Challenge starts tomorrow and I have been working on my goals for the next eight weeks. I am revamping my daily goals and adding on weekly goals and project goals. I was tempted to put down the daily goals I had been using, but I knew they were too easy and I needed to challenge myself to get out of this plateau I have been on for the past couple of months.
This morning I wrote them down - and was a little "scared" because I knew some were going to be tough to accomplish daily or weekly. I took a break - did some quilting (finished quilting the wedding quilt by the way - now to bind it). Then I got onto Facebook and the first thing I see is SP Motivation (quote above). So I'm keeping the goals I wrote down. I know it will be hard, but it will be worth it. I need the accountability to reach these goals and that is why I blog and keep track of my goals on a daily basis.
So here it goes....Goals for the next 8 weeks...
2. Follow trainer's nutrition plan strictly
3. Exercise minimum of 30 minutes a day allowing one day of rest a week
4. Achilles/Calf stretch routine - ice Achilles tendon
5. Made to Crave Devotional
1. Lying Leg Stretch - 3x's week (M-W-F)
2. Made to Crave - watch DVD, read book & do homework
3. Plan meals
4. Cardio = min 20 min a day, Strength (M-W-F)
1. 2003 pictures into album
2. Bind wedding quilt
3. Bind granddaughter's baby quilt
4. Quilt/bind 2nd baby quilt
5. Make baby quilt for daycare parent
6. 2004 pictures sorted, labeled, put into album
7. Sort/put away stacks of material (leftover from projects)
8. Clean/organize quilting room
9. Start Mahan quilts
10. Finish cross stitch baby sampler for granddaughter
Reach my 5% weight loss goal by the end of the Challenge