So I had a Pity Party last week.
(See previous Blog) I have come up with a game plan and have started working on it.
So my BF gets up and leaves for work at 3 AM. As his alarm sounds like the local university's marching band coming through the bedroom I have decided to adjust my day to match. I get up and go down to the newly remodeled gym at my apartment. It is open 24 hours with a swipe card. At that time in the morning it feels like it is my own personal gym.
They first time around I lost my weight on WW and I love the program and it works for me. (When I follow it.) For the last 3 months I have been paying for a monthly pass but not going. So Saturday Meetings here I come. Lets just say that my BF is a truck driver so his diet is .....mmmm..... well I will leave that one only. I can not blame him for all the wrong choices that I have been making in regards to food as we only eat together for dinner. So my game plan here is to make really good choices for Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks. At dinner time cut my portions on the not so good and substitute and supplement with fruits and veggies.
Procrastination on other goals I have: (I.E. Getting my Etsy site up and running.)
In the morning when I am done at the gym and have gotten myself ready for the day I have about 1 hr and 40 minutes until I need to leave for work. It is time all to my self. I could dance around naked if I wanted too. But.......I am going to use this time to do what I need to do to get my Etsy business etc moving forward.
So I started this Monday. Whats my Progress -
*Tracked Food and Activity Everyday on SparkPeople and WW
*Went to Gym and did 20 Minutes on the Elliptical each day. (Will be adding weights next week.) Hope to get my time to 30 minutes.
* Started working on my Goal Boards. Will be posting a Blog about these as they are coming together really neat. IMHO
"MYLOVELYCURVES" has a great post with the reasons for why she wanted to become the person she is now. I plagiarized some and modified other reasons on her list to create my own. Thank You "MYLOVELYCURVES" Love your Blog.
Here it is:
1. To walk in high heels again without feeling self-conscious and getting blisters and sore feet.
2. To walk up 3 flights of stairs without getting winded. (To Apartment)
3. To be more comfortable naked.
4. To be able to enjoy sex and not worry about the way I look.
5. To have a strong self-esteem.
6. To be able to go tubing on the Salt River and not be covered from neck to knees.
7. To not always have my arms crossed in front of me to hide the rolls.
8. To not tuck the blanket under my chin for fear of having too many of them.
9. To be able to wear shorts, dresses or skirts without your thighs rubbing against each other.
10. To not be afraid to have my picture taken.
11. To make and wear beautiful (and Fun) corsets and love how they look on me.
12. To play with my niece and/or nephew and not get sweaty and winded.
13. To reduce my risk of getting diabetes or any other weight-related illness.
14. To look amazing in a pair of jeans and t-shirt.
15. To not think everyone is judging me.
16. To look in the mirror and feel nothing but pride about the way I look instead of disgust.
17. To be strong and have more energy.
18. To be able to fit into my “Skinny” clothes. (Whatever size that may be for me.)
19. To say bye-bye to all my ‘fat clothes’.
20. To be told by a friend: “Wow, you’ve lost so much weight!!”
21. To make my family, friends and especially W proud.
22. To make myself proud.
23. To have more self-confidence in social and “Vendor” situations.
24. To be able to dance without fearing that I look ridiculous.
25. To be able to hike the Koko Crater Railway Trail someday.
26. To not be all sweaty when it’s hot in the summer.
27. To never be embarrassed of my size ever again.
28. To look beautiful, sexy and fit even when I get older.
29. To not have to avoid mirrors.
30. To not feel exhausted all the time.
31. To enhance and emphasize my hourglass figure.
32. To have W touch my waist without having to flinch or suck it in.
33. To have people checking me out (a girl is allowed to be a little superficial at
times, right? ;) )
34. To not have a nervous breakdown every time I set a foot in a dressing room
35. To wear sexy bra and panty sets– and look good in them!
36. To not have my jeans wear out where my thighs rub together.
37. To be able to cross my legs and not look ridiculous.
38. To be more graceful.
39. To never be referred to as “the chubby girl with a cute face”.
40. Never have to scoot over because I feel like I am taking up the whole space.
41. Reduce my snoring.
42. Never again feel like I have disappointed myself, my family or W. To be proud of who I am and what I have done.