Things are Coming Together
Thursday, May 09, 2013
A whole bunch of non-scale victories are piling up around me.
1. My bloodsugars are firmly in normal range for the first time in a long time.
2. I'm sticking with my no grains diet and am not finding it difficult. This is the reason for victory number 1, btw.
3. I'm becoming more flexible. I'm still in pain but the increased flexibility is awesome.
4. I measured after months of not measuring and discovered that I had lost two inches around my waist! And three inches around my hips! I must be replacing fat with muscle because my weight hasn't really changed. I did a huge double take and measured again because I was sure I had somehow measured wrong but the numbers stayed the same on the tape!
5. I am getting more done around the house. As I increase in stamina and flexibility, I am able to get more done. This is huge for me from a functional standpoint. There is still tons to do around here but I am encouraged by the forward motion.