Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Iím a little late in posting my results for April. I guess blogging is not my thing, although I enjoy reading otherís blogs. Well, hereís how I did in April:
1.Track daily~I tracked 20 out of 30 days. This is not as good as Iíd hoped to do, but Iím getting a little more consistent with it. Out of the 20 days I tracked, I was out of range 6 of those days (4 over, 2 under)
2. Exercise 850 minutes~I logged 904 minutes in April.
3. Eat 4 Freggies/day~I ate at least 4 freggies 22 out of 30 days. I am going to work on improving this. I didnít realize how hard it is to get 4 servings in a day! I have a salad almost every day and my snack is usually a freggie with some kind of protein or yogurt. Eventually, I would like to be getting 5-8 daily.
4. Complete Book Club April Challenge~I did complete the challenge, but I was not very high in points. One day, I will be in the top group!
5. Complete Fitness in Motion April Challenge~I completed this challenge, too. It helped keep me accountable, but I didnít do as well as I could have.
6. First 5K on April 13th~Signed up for a local event and mostly walked with my friend. We made it in just a little over 50 min. I had been training more than my friend and could have jogged more and made a better time, but it was about being with my friend and completing it. That happened!
7. Weigh in every Saturday~I weighed every Sat except for one because I was out of town. I have decided that Saturday is not the best day for a weigh in. We tend to go out to eat on Fridays and my weight fluctuated by 2 pounds up/down. I may just start weighing once a month. I have a scale obsession and itís healthier for me to stay off it at times.
Start wt for April was 158.2 and I ended the month at 156.8. That's down 1.4 lbs which isn't great for a month, but I also know my lack of consistency is what is keeping me at this plateau. It's time to step up my game! Overall, I feel ok about how I did in April, but I am going to push harder for May.