Blessings, May 8, 2013
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
My goal is to list at least three blessings every day.
Here are today's blessings:
1. I started my end of the year paperwork.
2. I have my last handbell practice of the year tonight.
3. There is a local confirmation class that is coming to volunteer at my carnival on Saturday. Without them, I couldn't have so many games open. They are a blessing.
4. I feel loved and I know that I am blessed with more than I can count.
5. Family, friends, and faith.
Feel free to list your own blessings. Have a wonderful day!