Battle for Six-Pack Abs. Day 1
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
Ok. I obviously need extra motivation, push, kick, whatever to gain momentum and take my goal seriously.
My weight is Ok, I work out intensively 4-5 days a week, I plan my meals and keep my nutrition diary every day, but it's soooo hard for me to resist "sweets temptations". I usually go on binge eating on weekends, and here we go - I have to start again.
No exuses any more!
When I usually eat my favourite chocolate and coockies:
- when I'm nervous;
- when I'm working at my laptop and thinking over some challenging issue;
- when I have to make a challenging decision and don't know what to do;
- when I'm bored;
- when I'm upset;
- when it's holiday and I am "supposed" to indulge myself in something;
- when it's morning and I want to add up a piece of chocolate to my coffee;
- when I have a miserable day and want to 'make up" for it;
- when I have a good day and want to "add up" to it;
- when I watch a moovie;
- well, quite a list by far)))
From today I will post in this blog my (hopefully) success about beating sweets cravings and moving to 6-pack goal.
Wish me luck)