Tuesday, May 07, 2013
Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a great birthday. Well, really, Jordan and I have been celebrating since Friday! We went out to eat, eat, and eat some more! And my weight shows it. Now it's time to get back on track and start eating better.
I weighed in at 147.1 this morning, yikes! That's up about 3 pounds from where I usually hang out.
So here's today's plan of attack.
1. Get in 500 steps before I leave for work. Doesn't sound like much, but I'm usually on my computer from the minute I'm done getting ready to the minute I walk out the door.
2. Do 2 flights of stairs before I leave for work.
3. Make a healthy lunch.
4. Take a short walk on lunch.
5. Get in 8000 steps total by the time I leave work.
6. Come home, catch up on chores, take some "me" time before being lazy with Jordan.
7. Go to the Y with Jordan, run a 5K for time, and do 100 crunches, pushups, and calf raises.
8. Make healthy eating choices all day and log nutrition.
9. Get in 11000 steps for the day and 15 flights of stairs.
10. In bed by 11pm, which is late for me, but tomorrow is my day off :)
Have a great day!