Monday, May 06, 2013
As I venture into deciding what I need to do to maintain and tone, I realize that I have to set SMART goals and make it happen. I can cheer on all of my Sparkfriends, but if I don't handle my own business, how misleading is that? So here they are:
1. Drink 6-8 glasses (8oz.)of water each day.
2. Eat within my calorie range 5 days per week.
3. Freggies consumed at least 4 servings per day. Get in those green veggies as often as possible.
4. Strength train 5 days per week (evenly distributed between upper, lower, & core exercises).
5. Cardio 3 times per week for 10-15 minutes per week. Include fun activies.