These are my goals I set back on March 23rd, 2013 for my Challenge, some I have implemented others not quite there yet, but still am aiming to get there sooner rather than later.
Sprouting Hollyhocks Challenge Goals
1) To walk 4 mph w/o getting winded for 10 minutes
2) To lift 10 pound weights like it is nothing
3) To do 30 pushups and 50 wall push ups
4) To do 50 sit ups before my tail bone hurts
5) To be eating fruits and vegetables as snacks without a second thought
6) Be less stressed/worried/anxious
7) To solve my health issues (Depends on if the doctor gets off their butt and is serious)
8) To weigh under 170 pounds for the first time in 7 years
9) To be able to beat my husband in an arm wrestling match emoticon
10) To out walk my husbands 3.5-4mph casual walking speed emoticon
Here's the stats as of Today:
, at 3.75mph
Yup 10 pound weights no problem
3) Been so busy I am only at 23 push ups and 40 wall push ups
4) Currently depending on day between 25-35 situps
5) Fruits & Vegetables
6) Less Stressed & Anxious
7) Have NOT solved medical problems, too much going on with everyone else at the moment.
8) Be under 170 pounds....eh not quite there 4 pounds to go yet. Currently at 173.6 pounds.
9) He won't arm wrestle anymore
10) To match husbands walking speed or out walk him
Sprouting Hollyhocks Non-Fitness Challenge: Recap! How have you been doing? Have you met the goals you were wanting to accomplish? Were there things you didnít reach? What would you change? Write a blog on how you did this challenge and what you want to accomplish in the future...how will you do it??!
So well you know. Spring is a busy time of year around here. I have not accomplished as much as I would of liked, but have accomplished things I didn't think were possible. I've met most of my goals I would say, would still like to do more situps and push ups though and work on my tummy. I heard hula hooping can help with that as well. The challenge went well for me, I was so busy in April I haven't done as much as I would've liked, but did insane amounts of cardio overall for my busy schedule at least. Not always heavy duty cardio but cardio none the less at least. I want to accomplish these things in the future:
1) Get to a 15 minute mile
2) Keep going for my 50 situps and 30 push ups
3) Keep striving for as many miles I can rack up in a day just by getting my steps up, even if I can't get any formal exercise in
4) Complete my Kickbox video and my 30 Day shred video (Plan on starting them next week)
5) Weigh at least another 20-30 pounds less by Christmas
6) Keep tracking, and checking on spark friends. Whether it's a note to friends, or reading blogs always something.
7) Finish remodeling our house by summer's end (Not an easy goal when it's just the two of us, but we've been working on it as much as our schedules allow for 1 1/2 years now)
8) Be happier more often
And honestly other than trying to squeeze in more structured time, I probably wouldn't change much of anything. Although I can say the more challenges the better.