Saturday, May 04, 2013
I got red harmony. Here are some of things I agreed with:
- love to be where the action is. T
- experience life through their senses, craving stimulation and adventure from the physical world.
- casual and spontaneous.
- prefer to go with the flow and stay open to opportunities as they arise.
- typically find exercise in and of itself to be tedious. Reframing exercise as “training” is much more effective. Training to stay in shape for a sport or goal provides a focus that helps them push through an otherwise boring routine. And, of course, everything is more fun with other people.
- playful, enthusiastic and people-focused, Reds enjoy interacting with people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures
- have a knack for stimulating others to enjoy themselves.