Blessings, May 4, 2013
Saturday, May 04, 2013
My goal is to list at least three blessings every day.
Here are today's blessings:
1. Even though I have lost my motivation, I keep going. I try to make good food choices (last night was not good) and I try to walk or exercise at least 10 - 30 minutes a day. I'm hoping with the schedule change of summer, I will find my motivation again.
2. Overall, I am healthy. I am not as strong or flexible as I used to be, but I have the power to change. I can exercise differently and I can become stronger and more flexible again. I think it may be time to make a specific exercise goal.
3. I am slowly decluttering my classroom and my home.
4. I feel loved and I know that I am blessed with more than I can count.
5. Family, friends, and faith.
Feel free to list your own blessings. Have a wonderful day!