Thursday, May 02, 2013
1. What is your number one fitness goal you would like to achieve?
I would love to run a 5k, but because I can't run because of my hip replacement, I want to walk one as fast as I can. Eventually I would like to walk a marathon!
2. What outfit are you dying to wear?
Anything that is NOT in the plus size section! I would love to buy something from lululemon.
3. Say three positive things about yourself.
~I am a great mother and wife
~I am a very good/kind person
~I deserve to be happy
4. If you could do one thing you normally wouldnt do because of your weight or size what would it be?
I would walk around with my head held high instead of feeling shameful
5. What is your favorite go to healthy meal?
Chicken wraps or subway!
6. What new exercises are you wanting to try?
Zumba! It looks so fun! I'm just to chicken to go to a class because of my weight
7. Whats one thing you dont miss about being over weight?
I'm not sure cause I'm currently overweight, but not for long!
8. What advice would you give to someone just starting out?
Just because you eat something unhealthy don't give up! You need to satisfy those cravings but try to do it in moderation and just make up for it later by working out harder or longer.
9. What do you do to relax?
Believe it or not, I find the gym relaxing, I listen to my music and think about my day, I also love bingo! Can't forget watching tv with my hubby after the kids go to bed.
10. You're favorite quote to live by?
I don't really have a favorite, there are so many!