May Goals, April Victories & Pitfalls
Thursday, May 02, 2013
So it's the beginning of another month, and to keep myself motivated and accountable I wanted to post my May Goals.
- Lose 18 Lbs (2 more than I lost in April)
- Fit into a size 10
- Start crossfit by end of month
- Add Weightlifting at least once a week by 15th of May
- Hit One-derland!!!
- I have to retire my 16 jeans, they will no longer stay up without a belt!!
- Lost 16 lbs
- Completing my Krav Maga classes with out taking "breaks"
- Working out 4-5 times a week.
- Met my 208 goal
- hip injury
- too many "cheat" meals
- over spending
- too hard on myself
- need more fruits and vegetables!
So that's a synopsis of what I'm dealing with right now. I know I need to keep pushing to get where I want to be. I just get tired sometimes. With new goals in hand I will move forward to conquer the big girl that's been oppressing me for so many years.