to my first month of maintenance! Yeah I decided last week that I was finally ready to stop losing weight and set a range for maintenance. My maintenance range is 172-177
Right now I am about 177 but I think is mainly due to eating alot of salt and not drinking enough water- I am fixing that now.
Every month I set out to challenge myself by creating my own challenge goals. Well this month is no different.
1. Earn 1,400 fitness minutes this month- I earned 1405 last month
2. Burn 2,500 calories a week-
3. Follow my workout plan for May- This includes 6 days a week of PT 24/7 with Billy Blanks and Mr.Shut Up & Train 21 day cardio challenge.
Anyone interested in the Mr. Shut Up & Train challenge can check it out here
Free workouts and nutritional challenges sent to your e-mail every day
4. Be active!- Get out and enjoy this lovely Spring weather. Also trying Bikram yoga this month
Food Intake- trying to develop a healthier diet
1. Try to avoid process foods
2. Aim for 5 servings of fruits or veggies EVERY day
3. Aim for at least 20 grams of fiber pr day
My April results
Lost 1 inch from waist and both arms
Lost 1/2 inch from hips and thighs
The scale was all over but I did hit a new low of 173.8. I plan to weigh in weekly but my goal is just to stay within my range 172-177