Wednesday, May 01, 2013
1. Drink less alcohol (making weekly goals and keeping track)
2. Smoke less cigarettes (this will be easier once i cut down the drinking)
3. Track food on the weekends (because weekends count too)
4. Work out every day (no more excuses)
5. Go on more walks with the dog (hell maybe i will even jog a little)
6. Get my kids' butts off the couch, limit their time on electronics and get them outdoors (this will be easier once the weather gets better)
Summer is coming soon and i really want to fit into and be comfortable in a two piece. And that isn't going to happen until i get my butt in gear and start reaching my goals.
This is going to be a very busy month, tumbling recitals, camping, birthdays and school events. So hopefully i can stay out of trouble.
Good luck to everybody in the month of May.