Day 220: A New Month
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
1) Rise and Shine 29
2) 3.5 mile total walk---1.75miles at 2.7 mph for 40 minutes and 1.75 miles at 3.75 mph for 28 minutes. It was fantastic. Up to a 16.1 minute mile now.
3) Called and had a 10 yard dumpster brought out to the house so we could do more work on the house, spent the next 3-5 hours filling that and burning the wood for space.
4) Got in 14,152 steps.
1) Rise and Shine 30 - Final Day, although I liked it so much I might just keep it going through May.
2) 2 mile walk -- had to cut it short heavy rain clouds were rolling in within 20 minutes of being home it was pouring hard out. 1st mile was 3mph for 20 minutes and 2nd mile was 3.4 mph for 17.5 minutes.
3) Tried the biggest loser workout dvd for the first time that I borrowed from the library. Made it through 5 minute warm up, only 5 minutes of the actual workout and the 10 minute cooldown. So need to work up my stamina for that one still yet.
4) My 8 year old sons soccer practice for 1 1/2 hours, thankfully I got to rest my sore legs for half of that from Monday.
5) Got in 9,767 steps.
6) Went to bed early for a change, needed it.
1) Set my goals for May
2) Fill the dumpster more
3) Sort through all the extra wood from the house
4) Start a bon fire
5) Do one of my 3 workout DVDs
6) Laundry and Dishes
7) Enjoy the 82 degree day