Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Colin was taken to theatre at 1-30pm today ..
The plan was to do a endoscopy to replace the stent and to see whether taking the gall bladder out was a option.
They took the stent out and widened the bile duct .
The Doctors then proceeded to investigate the gall bladder .
They decided to remove the stones from the gall bladder via the endoscope
This was a much safer option than doing keyhole surgery .
Colin came though this really well and although his Vitals were on the low side, they were very happy with the way he got though the procedure ..
He is staying in hospital over night and it depends on the doctors as to whether we go home tomorrow evening
Both Marian and I are exhausted, and are having a early night ..
Thank you all for your support and encouragement, your loving thoughts and positivity have definitely helped to,keep our spirits up ..
Much Love , Colin Susie and our Family xxxx