Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Today, I am setting my May goals. I am happy to report that I met almost all my April goals. Though I set an 8lbs loss, I was able to lose 4lbs. Every other goal was achieved.
My goals for May are as follows:
1. Lose at least 8lbs
2. Drink at least 10 cups of water daily
3. Eat within my 1,200 and 1,500 daily calorie range
4. Take at least 20,000 steps daily
5. Exercise at least 30minutes daily
6. Be positive all month long
So here are mine. I will update them when I have new ones emerging. What about you? You need to set goals. Setting goals and having specific plan of action are imperative if you want to achieve good results.