April Results; May Goals
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
At the end of April, my weight is slightly down (2.5 pounds). It is not as much as I had planned to lose, but better than last month.
I did well at eating fruits and veggies; drinking enough water; limiting alcohol; and exercising.
I did not do well at improving sleep, controlling caffeine, or logging food. I still struggle with stress related eating.
Here are my May goals
1. Work on improving sleep and reducing energy drink consumption
2. Limit alcohol to no more than 2 drinks per week
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily
4. Moderate eating, focus on healthy foods
5. Exercise daily at least 10 minutes daily. Include higher intensity activities at least 2 x per week
6. Stretch at least 3 times per week
7. Lose 5 pounds by the end of month
Below are a few photos from my April trip to Yosemite. I went there with an old friend from high school; she could only do very easy flat hikes, which was a little disappointing for me. But Yosemite was SO beautiful and I am so glad I went. The Yosemite jaunt was 2 days out of a weeklong trip to see my mom and family.