Crunch Time...switch gears
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
It hit me like a ton of bricks last night...my daughter is graduating HS in 5 weeks.
Last night's realizations:
1. this senior year of her's has flown by faster than I ever imagined
2. it will be a whole new season in life with her in college
3. I really understand why she's freakin' out
4. I wish I was healthier by now
5. when she graduates it will be the two year anniversary of my brain surgery
6. life goes fast...
hold on to those you love with both arms
Praise God every day for the blessings He pours down
life does fly by fast, so I should love every one unconditionally, every moment
make small improvements every day
forgive my self and move on
thank God every day for the support system I have....that means YOU!