Monday, April 29, 2013
Review of April:- I did really well in April with exercise and eating well, which was shown by the downward movement of the scale.
I ended March on 76.8 kgs in the morning and that day I added a little extra carbs and on the 1st of April rocketed up to 78 kgs.
I ended April on 75.2 kgs after another rise, a bit lower this time after adding a small potato to dinner last week and have lost 2.8 kgs over the month the same loss as in March.
Summary ---my plan is on track but I need to be careful about carbs, my body loves to store their calories. My target is 2 kgs a month and I have met that goal 3 months out of 4 so far.
Goals for May
1. Keep to plan for grams of each protein, fat and carbs.
2. Continue on with Zumba as exercise, varying with the different DVD's.
3. Lose 2kgs in May.
4. Still am losing energy at TOM so back off slightly and listen to body and rest at this time. Discuss with GP at next visit in June. I add iron supplements to compensate.
5. Watch a little more carefully on rest days, Wednesday DH ususally takes me out for coffee ( our one treat as work is slowing to a crawl) and have noticed I haven't been putting on weight on these days as before. Sunday is a true rest day from exercise, no weight gain at this time either.
6. Stress makes the body store energy so I really need to work on not worrying, I have been terrible at this in April and am a wreck. But God is good and something will turn up.
7. Speak about the great things in my life and dwell on those. 'Turn those lemons into lemonade'.
Hope you met or came close to your targets and goals this month and May is an even better month for us all!!!!