Monday, April 29, 2013
A business epiphany struck me on the way home from another non-tracking day on the road. It's too good not to share with everyone, as my Sparky clout might be large enough to make it actually happen.
Here it is:
1. Imagine Sparky licensing its trademark to healthy restaurants meeting basic standards for menu content and willing to fork over handsome royalties for the Spark-compliant food it sells.
2. Imagine little Spark logos next to certain menu items on the pre-printed menus.
3. Imagine a free-standing touch-screen kiosk near the exit, that is tethered to this web site via the net and allows you to access your nutrition tracker to log in what you ate. I call it the AINT Station - if you missed my blog, AINT is my acronym for All-Important Nutrition Tracker.
4. Imagine that you could provide the waiter or waitress your Spark ID name, and they could log in your food for you, when they enter the order information anyway. They seem to all use touch screens nowadays.
5. Imagine the notoriety for Spark. Imagine the advertising bonanza for a restaurant to become certified. Imagine the actual dollars that is worth to everyone concerned.
Now imagine that some of those dollars head my way, for it is my idea. What do you think?