* Pigged out, intentionally, yesterday. I got too little calories Fri & Sat because I couldn't stay up long enough to eat more. :-| And, I worked my tail off Fri & Sat.
* I was only up .6 of a lb this AM which is much less than I expected.
* Was up +45 minutes of extra exercise Sat, and +20 minutes Friday. I have now over-fulfilled all goodie obligations.
* I bagged my Sunday workout because of significant back and neck pain.
* Had a good workout, today, and, also up +28 minutes, today.
* We're going out to dinner, tonite, so I need to be steeLee. ;-)
13 more pounds of "antique fat" (as Popsy190 -- Penny -- calls it) to go.
(Keeping in mind that surgery at the end of May, may be a setback because of exercise limitations.)
Quick vignette from the YMCA, this PM:
Little boy, maybe 4 years old, leaving the Y, with his Mom & Dad. His head is on a 360 swivel, so his Dad holds his hand tight.
Little Boy: Why are we leaving?
Mom: The session was over, it's time to go home.
Little Boy: But, I wasn't done yet.
Dad: That's just how it goes sometimes. We'll come back again.
Little Boy: But, I wasn't done having fun!
Need to meet new people with new ideas and perspectives?
***Sure, you do***
Life, nutrition, fitness, wellness, humor, culture ... gezortenplatz
SP Diversity –