Gloplet 35 (and, a milestone)
Saturday, April 27, 2013
* Family picked up. Daughter ill -- ear and sinuses -- going to urgent care facility. Grandson and MDW happy and tired.
* Laundry all done.
* Garage door electronics re-anchored to wall.
* Garage door rails will have to wait for tomorrow.
* Work bench partially cleared off.
* Table saw deck de-rusted (from a bout with mouse pee), rehoned and shined. (I found the wonder substances for fixing such stuff.)
* I'm going to YMCA. I deserve it. My grandson and MDW are napping.
* Almost forgot: I weighed in at under 190 (189.3), this AM, for the first time in at least 35 years! Hoooooooooooooooooooo-RAAAAAAA
(if I do say so, my ownself!
). 14.7 pounds until maintenance/goal! (This is not OFFICIAL. Tomorrow is the official weigh-in day for me. But this is still a big deal to me.)