Saturday, April 27, 2013
Today I'm in a wonderful mood. I've already been on my bike and planned my food for the next day. Being organised and proactive goes a long way for me.
This post is mainly me reflecting on what has worked for me, on my most awesome weight loss journey.
1. I feel so much better when I eat only fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.
2. If I do eat something junky like a slice of pizza, I'll add some extra exercise to offset my indulgence, regardless of whether or not I stayed in my calorie range for the day.
3. Planning my food a day ahead of time helps me stay on track way better than if I were to track as I go along.
4. Alternating different types of workouts keeps me from getting used to working out, and plateauing. I feel like I'm always huffing and puffing. Haha.
5. I hold myself accountable for everything I put into my body. I diligently measure all of my food. I don't want assume my portion is good just by eyeballing it only to find out I ate more than I should have.
I will not give up. Even at my lowest point, I will strive to reach my goals. I will be healthy.