Friday, April 26, 2013
Another great week with a weigh in 2lbs lighter YEAH!
However for the last three weeks I have reweighed myself on Monday and even after a very physically intensive weekend my weight has either gone up or at best stayed the same. (Gone up)
So being slow to reasoning as always I have a weekend problem.
Whats causing it.
1. Becasue I am exercising more (20 mile walks on Saturday) I self justify eating alot more because I need it. This may be true BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I AM EATING.
2. In the week I religiously record what i eat in a hand written Journal (i find it better than usingteh tracker) At the weekends I've stopped recording what i eat and just write in what I have done.
3. During the week I eat NO bread - I do allow myself bread at the weekend - this would be fine in MODERATION but last week end I counted that i had 14 slices of bread.
4. Snacking - My wonderful wife will shout to me in teh Graden Fancy a Cuppa - to which I always reply of course is teh Pope a catholic or some other pathetic quip - Now in the week I drink a lot of coffee - I know i shouldn't but hey one thing at a time - I need it - I would never have anything with it but at home at the weekends coffee without a cake or something wouldn't be right.
So the action plan - Bythe way who is sick of action plans - my industry is run by people writting action plans and taking no action. Sorry off message there LOL
1. Record everything i eat at the end of the day - NO EXCUSES.
2. Maximum bread allowance is 6 slices
3. DONT SNACK - no cake (well maybe one small one without any butter cream)
Have a great weekend everybody - I cant believe I am looking forward to a 20 - 25 mile walk tomorrow - I am so excited