My interview went very well. They said they would call either last night or today. I didn't get a call last night. I may get a call tonight.
At work, I was told by an supervisor that I should apply within the corporation. The best part, the position is in a location closer to my house. That means, I wouldn't have to deal with the people I currently work with.
Now, I am not sure what to do?
I might have to make a list:
Pros about leaving
1. Trying something new... I have never done billing before
2. Better Hours
3. Offer More Overtime
4. Its a new company there is room to grow
5. Less people in the office
6. I get to wear jeans
7. Opportunity for raises ever 6 months
Cons about leaving
1. Less money
2. No benefits
3. 5 minutes more of travel
4. If I accept and it doesn't workout I can't go back to the current company to apply for 6 months.
5. I cannot be offer a position for 6 months after I leave because I work for a temp agency.
Pros to staying within company if I get the position
1. I have a good reputation throughout the corporation
2. Previous experience with work requirements
3. Benefits... loads of them
4. More Money
5. Closer to home
6. Opportunity to advance within
7. I like what I do
8. It looks great on a resume
1. I have turn down the first company's job opportunity
2. If I don't get the job I just turned down a permanent position
3. Then I am back where I started