A Little Discouraged
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
I weighed in today to find I'd lost only 0.6 lbs. After losing 2.2 lbs my first week back on the wagon and another 1.6 lbs last week, it's a bit discouraging to see that I dropped less than a pound this week. I know I should consider it progress because it was a loss, albeit a small one, but I'm disappointed.
I'm not giving up though. I did have a couple areas of weakness this week so I'm going to focus on getting those back in order. Hopefully next week the scale will be feeling more friendly.
Self-compliments for the day
1) I had my 8 glasses of water in before noon.
2) Making an effort to go to bed by 11 has helped with the constant tiredness that plagues me.
3) I'm actually stopping and asking myself "Are you truly hungry?" before eating.
4) My daughter's artwork got selected for the local art show.
5) I got a good lead on a job for hubby. If he can land this job, he'll be making over double what he makes now, which means we can pay off all of our debt and buy a house.