Monday, April 22, 2013
Hmmm, it's been a little while since I blogged about my New Year's resolutions, and I've found that the longer I went without blogging, the more I got off track. To be truthful, I had to go back to my old blogs to remember what all of them were. Since the last time I blogged, I've been pretty faithful about exercising, but haven't been doing great with eating. Since Easter, my eating has been way out of control. I can feel and see the difference too- my stomach often has a mildly uncomfortable feeling, and I've been getting unbelievable acne. I need to start tracking again so that I can see the damage I'm doing to myself. For some reason seeing those numbers really helps me keep things a little more reasonable.
I completed the January Jumpstart, and then did the 28 Day Bootcamp. While I didn't lose any weight, I feel like I might have toned up a little. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. I don't know, since I've never taken my measurements. I definitely gained more stamina, and was happy about that. I started the New YOU Bootcamp this morning, and took my measurements, so we'll see at the end of this if anything has disappeared or repositioned itself :-)
To refresh my memory, I'm reposting what my New Year's resolutions were. I'll do my best to check in regularly with how I'm doing here.
1. Continue with a minimum of 10 minutes of exercise 5 days per week.
2. Eat a minimum of 1 fruit and 1 veggie every day.
3. Take a multivitamin once a week.
4. Continue to weigh in once per week.
5. If I have a weight gain that week, then I use the nutrition tracker for the entire following week to get myself back on track.
6. I'd like to get down to 123 by my 2 year Sparkiversary (May 15).
1. Prayer 3 times per day when home all day, or 2 times per day when out running.
2. Go to confession once per month.
1. I've decided to blog weekly to report how well I'm doing with my goals.