OMG I can't believe how much this Challenge has helped me in the last 8 weeks. I have just finished my first challenge and although I didn't lose my 5% I was pretty close but the other changes that I have seen are just amazing.
I have been more dedicated to my journey than I ever have in the past. The challenge posts a different LTGL (living the good life) challenge every week which gets you to focus on the changes that need to be made to live a healthy lifestyle and help you along your journey. I have blogged more and been more active with people on SP because of the challenges which has also helped with accountability. Today is my 50 Day Streak and it's all because of knowing that a Team was depending on my involvement.
What have I accomplished on this journey with the 5% Challenge?
1) Motivation to do as much as I can to help the Team reach the goals set for the week.
2) Lost 6 lbs in 8 weeks, not counting the regains that I suffered in the middle.
3) I have been tracking more consistently and making changes to my food choices to meet my daily ranges more often.
4) My activity level has increased 10 fold.
5) I am more dedicated to my journey
6) my body has changed in ways that everyone around me is noticing, which leads to more motivation.
7) I completed another challenge for 30 days of squats finishing on Day 30 with 250 squats, total squats in 30 days was 3295!
8) I got involved at a higher level to encourage others along their journey as well and I can't say enough about this challenge.
If you are looking for a way to get on track and have more motivation then this is the challenge for you so join now by following the link below. I will be the Challenge Leader for this next challenge for Team Shooting Stars and look forward to meeting many new SP friends and doing my part to help you all reach your goals. Even if you are in maintnance mode this challenge is great for helping you stay on track and remember all the things that helped you get to your goal.
I look forward to seeing all my friends on this next challenge and hope that you will all join as it has been the push that I needed to get back on track and really work on my lifestyle change and journey!
Follow the link below to join in on the next challenge starting soon!