I think I'm back to the daily task lists... I've got several school related deadlines over the next 2 weeks, so I really have to stay on track to avoid undue stress and procrastination (read: eating instead of writing this paper).
Starting today, it's back to making my morning to-do's. Here's my plan for today to get it all done!
1. Early Breakfast: from daily meal plan
2. Clean up the room (quick)
3. Get to work writing term research paper! (2 hrs, then break)
-Read over outline and Rubric for staying on topic
-Lay out all my articles, read thoroughly (taking notes)
-Organize notes to fit into outline
*I would be really happy if I can have a comprehensive
outline for this paper by the end of today, that way I can
start writing tomorrow--- I have one week to finish, but ideally
I'd like it have it all written by Friday*
4. Call for derm/dentist appointments around 10am (overdue, not good!)
-Also, call to find out about dates for CLEP exams
5. Spanish Homework: Catch up with a few online tests (before class today at 6:45p!)
6. Lunch: daily meal plan
7. Workout: Gym ST routine; abs (100+ crunch variations)
8. Back to term paper (see above)
9. Dinner: daily meal plan
10. Spanish Class (6:45-9p)
11. Night-time tea & Sleep!
Here's to a great Monday, and a great week!