The Winter to Spring 5 % challenge has ended yesterday. It was a 8 weeks long challenge. But it seems went by so quickly. I've learned a lot from the challenge. And made lots of friends as well. Each week I enjoyed the challenge of healthy habit. When I sign up this challenge on 1/31 my weight was 140 lbs and wasn't assigned a team yet, but I was diligently doing challenge's pre assignment before start. By doing assignment kept me accountable what I was doing and really helped me jump started on my weight loss. Somehow I did not get my team assigned until very last minute of the starting challenge. But glad I waited patiently, that I was assigned to one of the best team of the challenge. I was assigned to " The Awesome A team"
2/23 On the day of starting challenge, my weight was 135 lbs. Everyone of us recorded our start weight. And put our 5 % goal weight on our team weight in thread. My 5% goal weight was to lose 6.75 lbs. The targets weight to shoot for was 128.25 lbs Yesterday , my last day of weigh in, I recorded my weight 126 lbs. Total of 9 lbs. loss. During this challenge. More the 2 lbs. Over my 5 % goal and I was very happy and proud of myself for what I was able to achieve thru out this challenge. The time I register and signed up this challenge till now. Total weight loss is 14 lbs. this will make exactly 10 % of my weight loss from very beginning till end. Woo Hoo !! I only signed in for 5 % challenge when I signed In, but now I feel like I have raked up double points benefit like some airline miles. Lol.))
The team support and friendship was very awesome. I really appreciate every one of my Awesome teammate and the challenges atmosphere. It made me accountable of my weight management. "Thank you all for great encouragement thru out the challenge." If you are seriously want to lose weight, I really recommends to joined one of the challenge. The experience you'll get is really a life changing experience.
I'm so glad your challenge worked out so well for you! I was mixed up for the Daisies, but it turns out, you placed for your A-team! I'm so proud of you!!! Looking forward to next challenge and all the joys and trials it will bring!!!! 1578 days ago
You did Mickey! So proud of you and what you accomplished! So glad that I too was placed on the Awesome A team! I don't think you could have put a better group of us together! Can't wait to keep up the good work and see what our future brings! Thanks for your support and friendship through this challenge! Now lets keep going!
Along with your many, many friends, I'd like to give you a round of applause for a job well done. What fantastic news. I've been cheering for you all along and your loss was your gain. 1579 days ago
This is the first time I joined in the 5% challenge so didn't know what to expect, but I agree with every word in your blog. You have made amazing progress and are an inspiration to us all. 1579 days ago
I could not agree more! I didn't do the before challenges but by week 2 I was totally committed to the challenge and now have a 50 day streak going and there are been very few days in that time that I was not active. I have been more motivated and focused on making those small changes that will make my journey a success due to the LTGL challenges posted every week!
Highly recommend this challenge for everyone here on SP!!!! 1580 days ago