Sunday, April 21, 2013
This is for all you runners out there! I have received some great advice already, but I am opening up "the forum."
1) Shoes- I'm heading to Peak Performance, as per advice from a long time runner, to look at shoes. I have to be careful or I will get Plantar Fasciitis.
2) When I run should I run for distance or time? Right now I'm just trying to run the entire distance I set for myself which is around 2.25 miles.
3) Is there a "good time" for a mile? Should I have a goal? (I know time for a mile has many factors like age, distance, ability. Just trying to get an idea.)
4) Any safety factors I should consider? I heard many runners have an ID bracelet or something on their shoe.
5) What is your running schedule? When do you take a day to rest?
6) Do you run the same distance every day or do you change it up? (I didn't know if I should keep the same route until my time gets better or change it up with a more flat route.)
Ok, that's plenty right now. Thanks in advance for your assistance. I really hope that this will keep the lower body muscle definition I have and also continue working my abs.