I think I did pretty good yesterday. Got my fitness in and scored over 10,000 Steps! BooYah! Anywho, on to my sleep diary questions
BETTER SLEEP Challenge-Day 2
1. I woke at 6am
2. Bed by 9:30pm
3. I don't really have a bedtime routine. I go to bed, check emails and FB then it's shut eye.
4. The last thing I ate was dinner as tracked at 6pm.
5. I did some house cleaning and the hips, glutes video for my spring bootcamp around 12pm.
6. I drank 2 bottles of Smirnoff Ice with my husband.
7. I drank 2-3 folgers coffees with milk by 10am.
8. I take my anti-depressants and vit D with breakfast.
9. I did not nap yesterday.
10.Again, my youngest daughter brought out some stress in me.
11.I experienced normal hunger through the day.
12.I was feeling normally awake. Not excessively tired. Beaten by dinner time though from all the movement in the day.
13. Again, I was pretty annoyed by my daughter, but the evening was good with SP updates and a couple drinks with my hubby.
1. It only took about 5 minutes for me to fall asleep.
2. I woke once at 12am for a potty
3. I slept approximately 9.5 hours.
I totally blew my goal of walking 6500 steps yesterday! I hit 10174! Super awesome! I did little hops around the house and washed dishes by hand a couple times where I could be sort of walking on the spot... just kinda trying to throw in some extra steps wherever I could. Looks like now I have to hit that 10,000 steps mark from here on out! Wish me luck!