No more excuses!
Friday, April 19, 2013
I've had several excuses for not exercising this afternoon.
1) The endless talking heads in Boston. Suspect now captured and en route to the hospital. No longer a valid excuse.
2) Too hot. It's cooling off outside, and I have a fan set up next to the treadmill.
3) No Red Sox game to walk to. True. But I have the live stream of the Port Chester Furthur concert. They're on break now, but the 2nd set'll start in a bit at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/
4) The donkey has loose stools. My husband will eventually come home with an electrolyte solution to put in her water. Nothing more I can do until the vet comes out tomorrow.
5) I'm dying for a gin & tonic. It will be my post workout reward. I already ate my daily ration of chocolate.
6) My nose is stuffy. For this, there are Kleenex.
So, excuses exhausted, I will now don my sneaks and hop onto the treadmill. See you in 10,000 steps or so.