Friday, April 19, 2013
I've had several excuses for not exercising this afternoon.
1) The endless talking heads in Boston. Suspect now captured and en route to the hospital. No longer a valid excuse.
2) Too hot. It's cooling off outside, and I have a fan set up next to the treadmill.
3) No Red Sox game to walk to. True. But I have the live stream of the Port Chester Furthur concert. They're on break now, but the 2nd set'll start in a bit at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/
4) The donkey has loose stools. My husband will eventually come home with an electrolyte solution to put in her water. Nothing more I can do until the vet comes out tomorrow.
5) I'm dying for a gin & tonic. It will be my post workout reward. I already ate my daily ration of chocolate.
6) My nose is stuffy. For this, there are Kleenex.
So, excuses exhausted, I will now don my sneaks and hop onto the treadmill. See you in 10,000 steps or so.